Registration for IEEE CICT-2022 is now open.
At least one author must complete registration by October 15, 2022 before uploading the final manuscript.
A. Registration Categories and Fees:
||Any One Day
||All Three Days
|Participant from Industry and R&D Organization, etc.
|Participant from Academia
- There is an additional 18% GST for each registration.
- Each accepted paper requires an "Author/Full Registration" by an author. One "Author/Full Registration" registration covers a maximum of two (2) papers (or entry to Ph.D. symposium and one paper) with a limit of 5 pages per paper.
- One day Ph.D. symposium registration Fee is Rs. 2500 for Indian participants and USD 100 for foreign participants. If a Ph.D. symposium participant wishes to attend the full conference, "Author/Full Registration" is mandatory.
- Papers beyond 5 pages are subject to page surcharges @ INR 2000/USD 50 (Indian/foreign authors) per page in addition to the registration fee.
- In any case, the total number of pages per paper should not exceed 6 pages.
- Registration Fee covers conference kit, access to all the technical sessions, keynote speeches, tutorials, tea with snacks, lunch, dinner, and social event on conference days.
- Registration fee does not include accommodation and breakfast charges. Details of accommodation charges would be posted on the conference website in due course of time.
B. Modes of Payment
1. NEFT/RTGS :
NOTE: While making payment through NEFT/RTGS, authors are requested to mention their Paper ID in Payment Remark, which will enable us to trace your payment. Kindly also note to add the applicable bank charges, if any.
||ABV IIITM CICT 2022
|Name of the Bank
||BANK OF INDIA
||BANK OF INDIA IIITM CAMPUS
2. Demand Draft (DD) :
DD should be made payable to " ABV IIITM CONFERENCE ACCOUNT " . Only DD's in Rupees payable on par at a Gwalior branch will be accepted. At the back of the DD, please indicate "IEEE CICT-2022 REGISTRATION FEE", along with Paper ID.